The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
- Gravity Challenge
- Gravity Resources & Links
- Using Present3D
- Gravity Challenge : North Ayrshire Results
- Carl Sagan : How Many Rivers We Had To Cross
- How to : Create Multi Channel Audio with QuickTime Pro
- Space Resources & Links
- How to : Include a VNC Window
- Setup Images
- How to : Hide the Menu Bar or Dock in OS X
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Better water purification with seeds from Moringa trees
- Pre-moxibustion and moxibustion prevent Alzheimer's disease
- Who is the culprit to cause memory impairment during brain aging?
- What is the central analgesic mechanism of acupuncture for migraine?
- New finding shows that mother sharks 'home' to their birthplace to give birth, like salmon and sea turtles
- Geoengineering approaches to reduce climate change unlikely to succeed
- Laser light at useful wavelengths from semiconductor nanowires
- Pediatric infectious disease chief authors new vaccination guideline for immunocompromised patients
- Blacks happier at work than whites despite fewer friends, less autonomy
- Social ties more important than biology when it comes to teen sleep problems