The Easy and Powerful Open Source Tool for creating fully interactive 3D presentations for stereoscopic visualisation.
Links To Present3D Help Pages :
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- SpaceX Dragon launch to ISS Marches Towards April 18 Liftoff after Helium Leak Forces Scrub – Watch Live
- Kepler Has Found the First Earth-Sized Exoplanet in a Habitable Zone!
- Ceres and Vesta Converge in Virgo, Watch it Happen With Just Binoculars
- New Hubble View Shows Objects a Billion Times Fainter Than Your Eyes Can See
- SpaceX Leases Historic Launch Complex 39A from NASA for new Era of Commercial Space Launches
- Chronic inflammation linked to 'high-grade' prostate cancer
- Chronic inflammation may be linked to aggressive prostate cancer
- Impact of childhood bullying still evident after 40 years
- Is UK shale gas extraction posing a risk to public health?
- Experts call for higher exam pass marks to close performance gap between international and UK medical graduates
- Chickens to chili peppers
- JCI online ahead of print table of contents for April 17, 2014
- Better thermal-imaging lens from waste sulfur
- Study sheds light on how the immune system protects children from malaria
- The malaria pathogen's cellular skeleton under a super-microscope