3D : Bring them back ALIVE!
This new 3D show takes audience involvement even further, by using voting pads to make decisions that determine what happens next. BTBA is a Biomedical show that explains how the body works by using both real medical 3D data and simplified 3D models. The show raises a number of ethical issues that are then discussed in the follow on debate. Multi-media presentations on the topic "What it means to be HUMAN" are then submitted for a digital media competition.
Target P7 - S1.
Time : Double Period + competition
More details soon.
We have 20 free days to allocate on a first come basis!
If you are interested in BTBA, and are a school located in Scotland, then please contact us as soon as possible!
Medical and technology advances will soon challenge the definition of what it means to be human, are we ready to make informed decisions?
What The Future Holds :
Prosthetics Now :
The Future of Surgery :
Growing Organs and Regeneration :
Fighting Cancer :
The Brain :
Lifestyle And Health :
Synthetic Life :
Modelling Life With Medical Animation :
What Does It Mean To Be Human?
The Digital Learning Foundation is a registered Educational Charity, SC036588 and a Non-Profit Company Limited by Guarantee, SC282280.
The DLF is dedicated to assisting educators and students adopt new technologies and integrate them into everyday teaching and learning, while inspiring, motivating and making it fun!
Recent blog posts
- Making Maths Education Relevant : Conrad Wolfram
- The Beauty Of A Second : Competition
- Feet CT Scan Present3D Volume Render
- Preview : The Story of Electricity : BBC
- New Messenger Data From Mercury
- Prof John Ellis Interview
- drawing (on) riverside : the process
- Kepler Finds First Planet Candiates In Habitable Zone
- How to : Looping Video on iPod
- Opportunity Celebrates 7 years on Mars
- Virtual Star Party – March 9, 2014
- Historic SpaceX Landing Leg Rocket and Dragon Bound for Station Check Fires Engines at T Minus 1 Week
- Watch a Bright Star Disappear Behind the Moon Monday Night
- NASA Lunar Orbiter snaps Spectacular Images of Yutu Moon Rover driving around Chang’e-3 Lander
- Weekly Space Hangout – March 7, 2014: Cosmos Premiere & NASA Budget
- There is no beating the breathalyzer this St. Patrick's Day (video)
- New sugar-test to reduce false-positive cancer diagnoses
- Computer system simulates the behavior of tax evaders
- Healthy eating may reduce the risk of preterm delivery
- Lower IQ in teen years increase risk of early-onset dementia
- Feeding gut microbiota: Nutrition & probiotics are key factors for digestive health
- A tricky balancing act: Antibiotics versus the gut microbiota
- PSA-testing and early treatment decreases risk of prostate cancer death
- Employers 'routinely discriminating against stammerers'
- Where nothing grows anymore